Kramer’s C−HM/HM/PICO is an ultra−slim high−speed HDMI cable with Ethernet. The slim HDMI connector and narrower cable diameter fits more easily into tight spaces behind televisions or in a cabinet. It supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- Max Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- Quality Performance — Kramer’s new HDMI cables provide an uncompressed digital link between consumer electronics equipment such as DVD players, set–top boxes and audio/video monitors such as plasma display screens for high–definition TVs.
- High–Quality Connectors — Slim HDMI connector heads 16.0 mm wide and 8.0mm thick (5/8″ wide and 5/16″ thick).
- Space Saving — A tighter bend radius combined with the low–profile connector can save up to 1″ of depth behind the equipment.
- HDMI Support — Signals up to ultra–HD 4K, HDMI Ethernet Channel, 3D, x.v.Color™, Deep Color, Lip Sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, CEC.
- Available Colors — Black, blue, green, yellow, orange, red, pink and white.
- Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in versions of 0.3 to 3.0m (1, 2, 3, 6 and 10ft).